Cattlemens Foundation > VA Cattlemen's History Book
"Virginia's Cattle Story: The First Four Centuries"
A New Chapter in History
A Book on Virginia's Cattle Industry
Call to order: 540.992.1011
It will feature:
- The first comprehensive history of Virginia's total cattle industry and its people.
- Four centuries of the beef and dairy industries – from Jamestown to present.
- Proceeds benefit the VA Cattlemen's and VA State Dairymen's Foundations.
- Well researched, intriguing narratives and easy to read.
- Colorful photographs, illustrations, maps, and lively sidebars.
- 358 pages of text in a 10" x 12" size book.
- A handsome book you will be proud to display on your coffee table.
- Great for holiday or gift giving.